SRXForum.net Bookmark and Share
April 19, 2014, 06:01:06 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Download our new iPhone, Android & Blackberry App! more info

Home   Help Search Gallery Login Register  
Registered users see fewer ads.
Poll
Question: Why did you join Terrainforum.net?  (Voting closed: March 11, 2012, 08:41:34 AM)
To fix a problem with my vehicle - 1 (6.3%)
To learn more about my vehicle - 9 (56.3%)
To research before buying my vehicle - 5 (31.3%)
Just curious - 0 (0%)
Other - 1 (6.3%)
Total Voters: 16

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Motivation for joining Terrainforum.net  (Read 2073 times)
tkminter

Ignore
« on: March 04, 2012, 08:41:34 AM »

Hi, I'm an owner of a 2012 GMC Terrain SLT2 and joined this site to find out more about my vehicle.  I'm also a grad student currently working on a project about online communities.  I'd like to find out why users join this site.  Thanks for helping with my research project!
wrusprod
Theta Freak

2012 V6- AWD Terrain

wrusprod wrusprod

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2012, 04:01:33 PM »

I would say the first three are my reasons...

I first came on this site, like I did the HHR forum, to find out info/issues before buying..

I stayed here because I had issues, and issues that others had  too!

I continue to stay, to support others with same issues, and to keep up to date on anything on my current vehicle.

ALso this forum has a nice community...Im on 2 other Terrain forums and they dont have too much activity..

Im also on several other forums for the same reasons as above..

We're trying to get an accurate count of people with or without engine startup noise. Please go here and vote. Your vote is private and will not be traced to you.
http://www.terrainforum.net/index.php?topic=3068.0

2012 GMC Terrain V6 AWD- SLE2, convenience package/18" wheels
islaguy

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2012, 03:50:41 AM »

Seems as though my first post was in regards to a start up racket,pretty sure I lurked around before then just to get ideas and thoughts by other Terrain owners.

I now always check in daily just to see how things are going and get ideas and thoughts of others.

teetertotter

USAF Veteran, Family, NRA Competition, Golf

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2012, 08:56:14 AM »

I also have a 2012 Terrain, and I originally searched for and signed up for terrainforum.net here because I wanted to find out what people thought about colors, options, etc.

I was really on the fence regarding color, and trim levels, etc.  Also I just like to chat with other people who own the same vehicle, and see what different things they do - what oil they're using, what their driving experience has been, what tires they're looking at going to when their stock ones wear out, etc.

I came over from the Acadia Forum after 5 years to see what I can learn about out new Terrain.  I think pretty much the same as jennie......I also enjoy adding input every once in a while.  These forums are mainly about people having problems with their vehicle and seeking solutions.  We can all learn too, b/4 taking car to dealer if we experience similar systems.   It is all about having opinions too and learn as we drive our vehicles.  Some read their manuals and some just push buttons and ask for solutions.  All forums can be very informative, which I choose to do.

12', V6, SLE2, BLK, AWD
Ziebart, RX65, Glare.com
Janesville, WI
--------------------
Boys&Girls Club - Volunteer
Veterans Rehab Ctr - Volunteer
Elementary School - Volunteer
Default User

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2012, 06:36:07 AM »

i joined this forum a week before signing the papers.
Came on here to do research (obviously) but more so to post whore and find ways to not do any work during the day LOL

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: